Thursday 26 November 2020

My Day Poem.

 I was making a poem towards how my day went because I thought I was getting good at making poems and another reason why is because I am trying to make it to twenty-five posts because I had made the badge along with some other students.

I enjoyed finding peaceful drawings of the sunset, ect because I was not in a rush because I am at my own home making this post and I wrote the poem at home.

I found not that much things hard because I had practised poems and stems.

I found everything easy because I was in no rush and loved writing and designing my poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.