Wednesday 11 November 2020

Guy Fawkes Acrostic Poem

 We were learning about how to create Acrostic poems about Guy Fawkes or something that relates to the fiery lights that blast into the air, the reason we done this is because it had just been past a celebration and we wanted to have fun!

I had fun trying my hardest to make the poem rhyme but in ended in me just rhyming two lines in a row and also loved our teachers pulling out sparklers to give us an idea if we didn't celebrate Guy Fawkes.

It was also very hard to find out what was the portrait width and length and deciding what word should I use.

I realized that it was much easier to fit the font and size to the appropriate size to fit the page.

I will try my best on improving my rhyming skills so my poem will sound more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.