Friday 19 October 2018

Holidays in Auckland

         Holidays in Auckland.

           1 Getting picked up.
         2 Getting a PS4.
         3Going to Auckland.
              “Devan!”my mum shouted out loud “coming mum” I replied I zoomed          
             to my mum and…”Boo” my Dad said out loud “ahhh!” I shouted at the   top of my lungs my Dad lifted me up and swung me around Tamia my sister             sprinted to Dad and tackled him.

“Dev” do you still                       “Dev do you still want the PS4”. “hell yeah” I said back at him so we drove to Harvey Norman and my dad said. “ Um excuse me do you have any PS4 pros in stock. “ the worker replied”sorry but no” so we said thank you and left “the next stop EB Games “. So we drove all the way to EB Games and asked the same question “um excuse me, do you have any PS4 pros in stock. “ The man said yes I do come” and he asked what colour”black or white”. We choose black we brought it and left .

We started to drive to Auckland in my dad's car.We left we stopped at a bakery to get some food and we went to get some gas and then we left to Auckland. My sister got a little bit sick. and we didn't have any plastic bags so we stopped at a river and we skimmed rocks with my uncle, his name is troy. He fell into the river…”Yay!” I shouted with excitement and glee we zoomed all the way to Hillsborough and then...We got there and my sister was excited. but she was afraid of a big German shepherd.So my dad goes out first and he opens the door. “Ahhhhhh!” we yelled when we were running to the door we quickly went up the steps and trying to open the door I yelled “Dad!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.