Thursday 26 July 2018

My BirthdayšŸŽ‰


My birthday.
1.The plane.

2.getting home.

3.waking up and my birthday.

“By Dad I will  miss you” then we heard the speaker. fly to Gisborne I sprinted as fast a cheetah. I zoom over to the caregiver,and waving out to my Dad. The caregiver gave my ticket. the lady asked me some questions one of them was are you going up for a holiday. or just home “just home” I replied to the lady in a sad voice. “why are you sad” she whispered and I said back I miss my Dad… “Here your seat is” “yes” I said  with a big smile. “I'm on the window seat i'm on the window seat” I sang with joy.

“Sigh why do the kids have to be the last one out”. the caregiver came inside and `told me I can come out now so I sprinted out with a zoom I saw my Mum. “Mum” I shouted out with glee.”I missed you so much” “me to Devan”my “ your my favorite mum. in the world”I replied can we go home now mum please.

Bark! Bark! Sigh wait pups wait a minute it my birthday I woke up and got dressed mum,mum,mum,it's my birthday she “what?” she wasn't there “ahh” “mum” I said with a grouchy voice wait I zoomed. of I saw a little package “whats in there mum” “you’ll have to find out”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.